Welcome informed voter
This LA Voter Guide will help you cut through the rhetoric, election propaganda and biased media coverage of the campaigns. This guide ranks every aspect of a candidate’s record according to experience, integrity and commitment to community.
Here you'll find recommendations for:
- LA City Council
- LA Unified School District
- LA Community College District.
- Candidates for other surrounding counties
Don't forget, subscribe to the The Huey Report! for updates on critical issues, trends and policies affecting our freedoms and are impacting our economy, legislation, culture and election results.
Do you live in another county? Go to the list of counties here.
Let's get started.
Every candidate is considered after thorough research; we also have a questionnaire for candidates to complete.
- : Strongest endorsement for values voters
- : Above average
- : Better than opponents. Some races are between candidates that you will disagree with. You may not want to vote for any of them, but at least a 1 thumbs up makes one candidate better than the other. It's the lesser of the two evils. 1 thumb up is not really an endorsement.
- No Endorsement: We either oppose the candidates or have found no reason to support a candidate. If you don’t vote for a candidate or issue, all your other votes still count. If you don’t vote for a candidate or issue, all your other votes you make for other offices still count.
Glendale Unified School District Board member (2 Elected)
- Kevin Cordova-Brookey
- Todd Hunt
- Vahik Satoorian
- Jennifer Freemon
Glendale Community College District Board of Trustees (2 Elected)
- Susan S. Arnall
- Vahe Peroomian
- Tony Tartaglia
State Senator; District 7
- Joan Buchanan
- Susan Bonilla
- Terry Kremin
- Steve Glazer
State Senator; District 21
- Sharon Runner
State Senator; District 37
- Naz Namazi
- Donald P. Wagner
- John M.W. Moorlach
(Both are great, can't go wrong either way)