The United Nations last month officially condemned Israel, our only ally in the Middle East.
It was shameful!
And it was a complete betrayal (see my article).
The American-Israel relationship has been strong and secure for decades.
Here are 7 things you need to know about the UN, which you may not be aware of:
- The United States funds 22% of the UN budget. Incredible.
- The institution is run by dictators in evil regions of the world. Can you imagine the Human Rights Commission with notorious human rights abusers Cuba and Saudi Arabia?
- The UN constantly attacks and criticizes the United States. For example, the corrupt institution has slammed the state of Alabama for its record on women and immigrants’ rights. The particularly faulted the state’s Voter ID laws and their lack of taxpayer-subsidized “protections” for women and minorities.
- The UN promotes socialism and one-world government. The UN has frequently criticized the United States for not providing government-funded health care for all.
- The UN promotes abortion and fights against fundamental, pro-life values.
- Despite a peace-keeping force of 80,000 troops, the UN has not enforced peace in every region where they have been directed
- It has no purpose for existing. They take Americans’ taxpayer dollars and waste it on anti-American policies and propaganda, while propping up dictators and pushing destructive socialist agendas.
Congressman Ron Paul (R-TX, retired) submitted legislation every term he was in Congress to defund the UN. Now his son, US Senator Rand Paul (R-KY) is taking up that fight.
It’s time to restore American sovereignty apart from the United Nations. It’s time to defund the UN!
Please out our petition below and tell Congress: “Stand with Israel. Get us out of the United Nations!”
Let me know what you think. Email me at [email protected].