I recently did a controversial interview with Jerry Cirino about COVID and the lockdowns. You can listen to it HERE.
During the interview I discussed the following:
- The lockdowns are causing a crisis for parents and a tragedy for children today
- Today about half the kids are not in school and Zoom has been a failure for most
- Just look at the statistics in kids aged 13-18 years old:
- Overdoses have increased 11%
- Anxiety has gone up 94%
- Depression has increased 84%
- Suicide is ten times more likely to occur
- Parents are experiencing the changes in behaviors because children are so isolated and not interacting with others while they are home
- The problem is the school boards, along with teachers’ unions that are continually pushing for schools to stay remote
- These lockdowns have set children back for years to come
- Teachers unions are promoting a political ideology – especially regarding school choice
- Public schools teachers are pushing a worldview that is contrary to the principles of freedom, religious liberty, and other principles that have historically been part of America
- The incompetent and bad teachers cannot be fired in public schools – yet this is not the case in private or Christian schools
- There is currently a mass exodus of people leaving California
- When I was younger, California was a land of opportunity – yet today homelessness is a major issue in California as well as violence due to the multitude of gangs
- Now there are 5.5 businesses per week that are exiting California and millions of people are leaving California because it is not affordable – Nissan, Toyota, and many other companies are relocating due to high costs, high taxes, and high regulatory rates
Click HERE to listen to my interview. It is 33-minutes long.
What do you think? Let me know at [email protected].