Filmmaker Threatened with Censorship
Randall Terry has spent thousands of hours researching the writings of the most respected Islamic historians and theologians.
He has spent the last 3 ½ years writing and producing the first movie ever made about the life of Muhammad based solely on the “sacred texts” of Islam.
And for his dedication and meticulous effort, he’s received multiple death threats.
Muhammad in His Own Words: The Founder of Islam Speaks will premiere on September 11th in a single theater in New York City.
The movie utilizes ancient Islamic texts and art from 4 continents – along with Muslim voice actors – to tell the story of Muhammad’s life and the beginning of the religion of Islam.
The film makes no value judgments or inferences about Muhammad or Islam…
It merely states facts … quoted from the following primary Islamic source documents:
- The Translation of the Meanings of Sahih Al-Bukhari: Arabic-English (9 Volumes)
- The English Translation of Sahih Muslim (7 Volumes)
- The History of al-Tabari (39 Volumes)
- The Life of the Prophet Muhammad, by Ibn Kathir (4 Volumes)
- The Sira (biography) of Muhammad, by Ibn Ishaq
- The Reliance of the Traveler: The Classic Manual of Islamic Sacred Law (Sharia Law)
The movie is heavily footnoted so viewers can verify every fact … and do their own research if they choose.
Facebook has canceled the movie’s account … and YouTube is threatening to cancel the movie’s channel.
Randall Terry – the movie’s writer and director – has an M.A. in Diplomacy, with a concentration in International Terrorism, from Norwich University.
Here is a fairly long trailer for the movie (7:45): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVQu2Xh-MdQ
What do you think? Write me at [email protected].