Ronald Reagan’s warnings from the past ring truer today than ever before:
- As government expands, liberty contracts.
- Man is not free unless government is limited.
- Those who trade our freedom for security have embarked on a downward course.
- If we lose freedom in America, there is no place to escape to. This is the last stand on Earth.
- There is this idea that a small group of intellectual elites in a far-off capitol can plan our lives for us better than we can plan them ourselves.
- A government uses force and coercion to achieve its purpose of control.
- We the people tell the government what to do, not the other way around.
- The people are the driver … the government is the car.
As more misguided politicians and progressive liberals claim that European-style socialism is the answer to parity in America, don’t you believe it.
Listen to a voice from the past, a great president who sounded the dangers of socialism many years ago.
In this brilliant 4-minute video, Ronald Reagan warns us about a socialistic future … which is here today.
What do you think? Write me at [email protected]