If you love liberty, the free market and intellectual stimulation, you won’t want to miss FreedomFest 2019 at the Paris Resort in Las Vegas July 17-20.
Among the 260 sessions, workshops and panel discussions on free market capitalism, business and investment ideas, there will be a spirited debate on July 18th between Canadian businessman and Shark Tank star Kevin O’Leary and John MacKey, CEO of Whole Foods Market…
These two entrepreneurs have very different ideas about the primary goals of large corporations.
You also won’t want to miss the special keynote address by fiery black conservative political commentator Candace Owens, who recently embarrassed House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerrold Nadler during her impassioned congressional testimony.
Other noted speakers you will want to hear:
- Supply-side economist Stephen Moore
- Harvard Law professor and attorney Alan Dershowitz
- Outspoken libertarian John Stossel
- Wildly controversial radio host Glenn Beck
- Senator Mike Lee
- Economist Mark Skousen
- Herman Cain
- Investment guru Louis Navellier
- And many more….
I will also be giving two talks. I’ll be speaking on:
- 7 Little-Known Surprises about Deep State Corruption and Abusive Power, the Mueller Investigation, and the Road to Socialism
- 18 Powerful Marketing and Advertising Trends for Businesses, Organizations, and Politics
I’ll be on a powerful panel about Google abuse and bias.
It’s going to be an amazing conference.
the stuff you’ll never hear in mainstream media about the future of politics in
America (What’s really going to happen during Election 2020?)
And learn from the experts about how to invest, make money and protect your assets now.
You’ll be on the edge of your seat from start to finish for this fiery, no-holds-barred event on the culture, politics, the economy, and more.
Watch this short 2-minute video of Kevin O’Leary talking about his debate with the CEO of Whole Foods Market.
You can get full registration details here.
What do you think? Email me at [email protected]
Here are the rest of this week’s articles: