Hillary Clinton has disclosed her economic plan.
I’ve written and spoken on economic policy for over 30 years … and Hillary’s plan is a road to failure.
- Higher unemployment
- Stagnant wages
- Slowdown in technology
- Higher prices
- More debt
It’s a plan for more redistribution of wealth instead of wealth creation.
This economic malaise has become the norm under the Obama Administration.
Longer and more complicated regulations.
All of it hurts small businesses, and discourages larger firms from expanding.
Job growth is weak, unemployment is high, and there is no sign of relief.
Democratic President candidate Hillary Clinton’s economic plan is more of the same.
Her economic program includes the following:
- Higher income taxes for the so-called rich, including a 4% increase on top income earners, making it 43.9%
- Higher corporate and capital gains taxes, even though we already have the highest corporate tax rate in the world, topping at 39%.
- The death tax—Clinton wants to keep it instead of repealing it.
- Taxes on stock transactions—which will hurt your 401(k) and retirement plans
- Massive (stimulus) spending on infrastructure
- More mandated rules on small businesses—rules that are killing jobs and businesses
Her plan is actually worse than Obama’s, since even he has paid some lip-service to corporate tax reform.
As for Hillary Clinton …
Her plan is all about ending inequality and pushing a perverse form of social justice, in which everyone is poorer. She keeps talking about the Top 1% paying their fair share, when they already pay more than their fair share.
Lower taxes for investors, producers, and working families means more money for investment, expansion, and job growth.
That means more economic opportunity for everyone!
Hillary Clinton’s economic policies are stuck in the past, and will not help anyone stuck in poverty to get out!
Check out the video here:
Tell me your thoughts. Email me at [email protected]