I recently did an interview with veteran broadcaster Bill Martinez. You can listen to it HERE.
In this controversial interview, some of the explosive discussion covered these key points:
- The lockdowns were a complete failure.
- Anyone with clarity understands how devastating these lockdowns were economically, mentally, emotionally and psychologically.
- It’s like two different realities now between the lockdown states and the free states.
- Lockdowns, masks, politicians and bureaucrats have seen their economies destroyed in the lockdown states and these states have seen the highest death rates
- If you are for socialism or if you are a bureaucrat, then you are for the lockdowns – these bureaucrats are wanting to increase their control.
- It is in the politicians’ self-interest to continue these lockdowns
- Many states are back to normal – but there are about seven states that will stay in lockdown as long as they can – this could even happen for years.
- Spiritual revival is needed…and it’s happening.
- We are now seeing revival events that are occurring around the world – and spontaneous mini-revivals throughout the U.S.
- While we are on a fast-paced decline morally, socially, economically, and racially – we are reminded that God takes that which is bad and turns it to good.
- You have listeners in despair right now – but throughout history, God has been faithful.
If you look at history, the First Great Awakening occurred before there was a United States and this laid the foundation for America to be born and for the Declaration of Independence to be signed and the U.S. Constitution created.
Then, as people drifted away from God in America, and later in the 1820s, there was the Second Great Awakening – and this laid the foundation for the destruction of the evil of slavery.
I believe the nightmare that we have experienced – with the closing of churches – was Satan doing his best to destroy ministries and the fellowship of God’s people.
But I believe that all things work together for the good of those who love God and have been called according to His purpose.
I see evidence of young people starting a revival – many churches are filled up and there is a hunger and thirst in people for righteousness.
Here is the thing – revival is necessary and that means prayer, people getting back to the church, and people telling others about Christ.
- Marxists and Socialists are bringing a false narrative that the mainstream media is promoting, and they want to control the rest of us.
But people must not be discouraged and give up.
- We have an election coming up in 2022, and even in 2021 there will be School Board elections, City Council elections and others taking place.
Prayer, people voting their values, and people of faith running for office is what is needed.
- We have to be a people of freedom – and we have to fight so that we see a turnaround in the next few years.
Click HERE to listen to my interview.
What do you think? Let me know at [email protected].