Former Vice President Joe Biden’s just declared his plan on Israel if elected… and it is extremely disturbing.
Here are 7 things you should know that most Democrats, Republicans, Libertarians, Jews, and Christians don’t know:
- Joe Biden wants the United States to start funding the Palestinian Authority again with American tax dollars.
President Trump stopped spending millions of indirect and direct funding because the Palestinian Authority supported terrorism, encouraged hatred, advocated indoctrination of violent antisemitism on children, rejected negotiations and preached about destroying Israel.
- Joe Biden wants to reinvest millions of tax dollars in the U.N. agencies that have been dedicated to destroying Israel.
Under Obama/Biden these U.N. agencies pursued policies to destroy Israel… Biden wants to fully fund these anti-Semitic agencies.
- Joe Biden wants to reopen the Palestine Liberation Organization’s diplomatic mission in Washington D.C.
- Joe Biden wants to restore the U.S./Israel relations that were under President Obama. Joe Biden refused to oppose and went along with President Obama anti-Israel attacks – the most anti-Israel President in U.S. history.
- Joe Biden wants to move ahead on a “two-state” solution to the Israel/Palestinian conflict.
But, in 8 years the Obama/Biden administration made no progress in peace on a solution despite millions of dollars in U.S. taxpayer funding.
- Joe Biden is silent about the Palestinian Authority paying terrorist families if terrorist is killed:
That’s right. The PLO pays stipends to the families of jailed or dead terrorists.
That’s why in 2018 President Trump signed the Taylor Force Act, named in honor of Taylor Force, an American veteran killed by a Palestinian terrorist in 2016.
The law states U.S. taxes to the PLO is illegal as long as they practice renounce terror.
- Joe Biden is silent about the Palestinian Authority’s refusal to negotiate a peace agreement with Israel.
Incidentally, Biden opposed the historic move of the U.S. Embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem. Just another indication he is no friend to Israel.
What do you think? Email me at [email protected].