Election 2016 was historic.
A businessman/reality TV star was the underdog going in, but came out victorious against a life-long, corrupt Democratic candidate who had been running for President for 20 years.
He also defeated a political machine which had raised hundreds of millions of dollars more than he had.
Hillary also depended on a corrupt and fawning media, dedicated to doing anything they could to promote her Presidency.
CNN, MSNBC, and the Big Three (ABC, CBS, NBC) aggressively attacked every comment from Donald Trump, but ignored scandal after scandal from the Clinton camp:
- The use of a private severe for classified information during her tenure as Secretary of State
- The corrupting influence of foreign donations into the Clinton Foundation
- The pay-for-play politics of the Clintons, especially during Hillary’s tenure as Secretary of State
- The collusion of the Democratic National Committee with the press for the Election 2016 Presidential debates
- The corruption of the Democratic Party primary process, to promote Hillary Clinton ahead of Bernie Sanders
Today, their ratings are completely in the tank compared to more fair and balanced news stations.
Check out the latest statistics, where the numbers represent the share of the ratings the networks have received:
|Network||Average One Day Share|
|HLN (Subsidiary of CNN)||247|
What do you think? Email me at [email protected]