You get to participate in one of the most important events of the year … the National Day of Prayer on Thursday May 2nd!
Across America, tens of thousands of churches are hosting the event with literally millions of people praying for our nation.
You can find a church near you, here.
If you are close, Shelly and I are speaking at:
Rolling Hills Covenant Church
2222 Palos Verdes Drive North
Rolling Hills Estates, CA 90274
Time: 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. in Carlson Hall.
You will hear an exciting study on this year’s theme of John 13:34.
You will join people nationwide praying for:
- Our nation
- Our culture
- Our government leaders
- Our pastors and churches
- Families (kids and grandkids)
- … and America.
The National Day of Prayer is based on America’s history of prayer starting when the colonies were asked by the Continental Congress in 1775 to pray for wisdom in forming our nation. In 1988, President Ronald Reagan signed a proclamation setting aside the first Thursday of May every year as a national day of prayer.
Hope to see you there!
What do you think? Email me at [email protected]
Here are the rest of this week’s articles:
- UNICEF Uses Your Tax Dollars to Promote Political Propaganda and Open Borders: 5 Disturbing Facts You Should Know [Video and Petition]
- 2020 Presidential Election Poll: Have You Expressed Your Voice Yet?
- Religious Bigotry in Presidential Politics: 8 Things Every Voter Should Know about the Intolerance of a Leading Democrat Candidate for President [Video and Poll]
- My Top 4 TV Interviews – in Case You Missed One