I’m hoping you might be interested – or might know of someone interested – in working as my Executive Assistant.
The right person for this job is someone who is:
- high energy
- super detail-oriented and organized
- people friendly
- able to coordinate a number of tasks at once
Specific job duties include:
- organizing my intense daily schedule
- client relations
- helping manage employees
- typing, transcribing and editing
- handling critical tasks such as media relations, speaking arrangements, proposals, and more.
The person must be in the Torrance area or Nashville.
Incidentally, I also have the following needs for my ad agency:
- Content writer for my books
- Copywriter or creative director
- Digital media whiz
Please have any candidate email their resume to [email protected].
Thank you in advance.
What do you think? Email me at [email protected].
Here are the rest of this week’s articles:
- Crisis at the Southern Border: Tears, Emotion, and Truth: 7 Things Every American Should Know [Video]
- Gas Prices Skyrocketing: Rip-Off, Conspiracy, … or? [Shocking State-by-State Comparison]
- Massive Assault to Ban Chick-fil-A: 7 Things Every American Should Know
- Your Help is Needed: 2020 Presidential Election Poll and Voter Guide
- Last Call for FreedomFest 2019! Hope You Can Attend [Video]