Candidate Endorsement Questionnaire for Community College Board
Congratulations on your decision to run for office.
For over 20 years, CraigHuey.com has conducted California election forums where we make specific candidate recommendations.
Last election cycle we had about 1 million voters following our endorsements, many in your district.
Besides conducting a dozen live Election Forums and several webinars giving endorsements, we will be posting our endorsements of candidates on our four websites, emailing and publicizing our recommendations to several hundred thousand California voters.
In addition, our recommendations are also broadcast on radio stations.
In your office we will either say:
- Endorsed…Giving you a 1 to 5 star rating
- Not endorsed
- Refused to disclose position
I look forward to hearing from you and hopefully giving you our endorsement.
- What is your name and what office are you running for?
- Please discuss your understanding of the district’s budget. Where should we be spending money that we are not?
- Are there areas of waste in the budget that can be used more productively?
- Should taxes be raised, lowered or remain the same to support your college?
- Should there be vocational training programs within the district?
- What can be done to entice competent instructors to the district? What can be done about incompetent instructors?
- Do you favor passing additional bonds to improve the campus facilities? If no, why do you not favor a bond? If yes, how large of a bond do you favor?
- What are your thoughts about military recruiting on campus?
- What are your thoughts on the teaching of intelligent design?
- Which politician(s) or leader(s) do you think best reflect your philosophy and why?
- Should Christian clubs be able to choose Christian leaders for their clubs?
- Do you believe in absolute truth? Why or why not? If you believe in absolute truth, what is the source of absolute truth? If you do not believe in absolute truth, how do you determine what is true?
Please return to [email protected].