I will be meeting with Donald Trump in New York City in a few weeks, along with other evangelical leaders.
This event will not feature a speech by Trump.
The event will focus on Donald’s answers to our many questions.
Some readers have shared some great questions for him to ask.
Here are some examples of great input I have received:
- Historically, lower taxes have led to economic growth, job creation, and reduced unemployment. Consequently, it was encouraging when you released a plan to cut taxes. But then you said you would increase taxes on the rich—whose capital arguably creates a lot of jobs. Which tax policy will you be pursuing?
- An Oregon Christian couple was fined $135,000 for refusing to make a cake for a lesbian wedding. Does that seem fair to you?
- Given that global temperature is now no higher than it was 18 years ago, don’t restrictions on our economy to fight climate change seem unreasonable?
- Respecting Christianity requires more than just allowing people to say “Merry Christmas.” Will you fight to bring God back in the public square and stop government from harming Christian businesses?
- Recent news reported that the government spends 1.7 cents to make a penny. What plans do you have to fight government waste and spending?
- Will you speak out for life and against abortion?
What else would you like me to ask Donald Trump? Email me at [email protected].