If you live outside of California, you have never heard of this.
If you live in California, you have never heard of this.
But one almost invisible group – created with government support – is spending millions to transform our politics and culture.
The California Endowment is a healthcare foundation that is supposed to provide assistance to Californians with health care, education and social welfare.
In reality, they are a progressive foundation with a social and political agenda.
The CA Endowment has a policy of “change making” that seeks to dismantle American institutions like the police force.
And they have the funding to do it…in fact, they are worth $3.6 billion and regularly make multi-million dollar grants to causes or movements with a similar progressive ideology.
The CA Endowment even picked up the anti-policing agenda of the Black Lives Matter movement, as they relate inequalities in health to issues of criminal justice reform.
Black Lives Matter is aggressively opposed to the police force, to the point of calling for the “abolition of the police” and for “community alternatives to policing.”
The California Endowment seems to agree.
They have even given Black Lives Matter billboard space across the state to promote their “Rise Up as One” anti-security message.
“Rise Up as One” aims to unite people who identify as marginalized (such as transgender people and illegal immigrants) to resist and defy systems that keep them “oppressed”…such as the police.
Their dangerous agenda groups together all progressive efforts into one force…under the guise of promoting equality and health.
The California Endowment is just one example of how the Deep State works through progressive organizations to shape and transform culture.
In fact, in my new book, The Deep State: 15 Surprising Dangers You Should Know, I reveal how the Deep State funds radically liberal non-profits like the California Endowment to promote their progressive agenda in every sector of society.
Chapter 9 – “Unseen, Unknown, Unaccountable! The Unholy Alliance Between the Deep State and Nonprofit Groups” – exposes non-profits that are using big money and corruption to manipulate our culture.
You’ll be horrified to discover the politicized reality behind so-called philanthropic or charitable organizations.
Other chapters of the book include:
- What is the Deep State? (Chapter 1)
- Deep State Under-the-Radar Power: Government Employees (Chapter 2)
- Government Agencies: Politicized and Transformed Into Deep State Strongholds of Influence and Power (Chapter 3)
- The Bloated Bureaucracy: Fat Paychecks, Socialist Ideology, Waste and Inefficiency (Chapter 4)
- The Disturbing Weaponization of U.S. Intelligence Agencies: The Deep State in the FBI, CIA and More (Chapter 5)
- Warning: Judicial Activists are Legislating a Dangerous, Far-Left Ideology From the Bench (Chapter 6)
- K Street and the Lobbyists: The Invisible Deep State Support Network (Chapter 7)
- Establishment Republicans: Uneasy Deep-State Allies Betraying Basic Principles (Chapter 8)
- The Deep State’s Dirty Little Secret: Organizing for Action (OFA) (Chapter 10)
- Voter Fraud: Earning the Deep State More Votes, More Power…While Trampling on Your Rights and Suppressing your Voice as a Citizen (Chapter 11)
- The Media: Giving Voice to the Deep State (Chapter 12)
- 12 Examples of the Deep State’s War on Christianity (Chapter 13)
- The False Hope: Eight Reasons the Deep State Bureaucracy Cannot Be Fixed (Chapter 14)
- The Deep State: The Road to Socialism (Chapter 15)
And, for a limited time only, you can get The Deep State: 15 Surprising Dangers You Should Know for 20% off.
Order it here. https://deepstatebook.com.
Or, if you prefer to order it on Amazon, click here. https://www.amazon.com/Deep-State-Surprising-Dangers-Should-ebook/dp/B07FVKQ9J6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1533320771&sr=8-1&keywords=deep+state+book+craig+huey
And yes, there is a kindle version available. https://www.amazon.com/Deep-State-Surprising-Dangers-Should-ebook/dp/B07FVKQ9J6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1533320771&sr=8-1&keywords=deep+state+book+craig+huey
Or, if you prefer a check send $24.95 (plus $5.00 for shipping) to Craig Huey re: Election Forum, 21171 S. Western Ave., Suite 260 Torrance, CA 90501.