This election is about socialism.
Socialism is drastically growing in popularity…largely due to:
- Socialist propaganda in schools and in colleges.
- Socialist propaganda in the media.
A Harris Poll from March 2019 found that nearly half of Millennials and Generation Z Americans said they would prefer to live in a socialist country.
A Gallop poll from May of last year found that 43% of Americans believed socialism would be a “good thing” for the country, well above the 25% reported back in 1942.
70% of millennial respondents said they were either somewhat or extremely likely to vote for a socialist presidential candidate, with 51% of the same generation having a negative view of capitalism.
An NPR/PBS NewsHour/Marist poll reported that while the socialism label remained unpopular among the general population, it found popularity among self-identified Democrats.
The NPR poll found that 50% of Democrats rated socialism favorably, versus 46% of them who rated capitalism favorably with the findings also noting increased support for socialism among younger respondents.
What is socialism?
The heart of socialism is coercion – forcing people to behave and obey the leaders.
It’s about control.
It’s about domination.
It’s about a ruling elite demanding submission to the “state” or government.
- Statism…where the government controls the economy, your thoughts, your beliefs, and your actions.
- Collectivism…where society, the majority, the government decides what is best for you.
- Economic failure…where the government controls what is produced and by whom.
- Bureaucracy…Socialism’s answer to all problems using force to achieve objectives.
- Historically, a failure, leading to economic failure, murder and dictatorship. History is filled with the worst human rights abuses and mass murder of political and religious opponents by the ruling elite – in the Union of Soviet Socialist Republic (USSR), National Socialist Party (Nazis), Fascism and Communism in Cuba, Venezuela, North Korea, China, and more.
- Replacing God with politics and the state – and, actually, suppressing church, faith, and anything that would oppose it.
If you aren’t familiar with the failures of socialism, you need to become familiar.
If your kids or grandkids are not able to expose the problems of socialism or advocate for freedom and capitalism, they need to become able.
The schools, social media, and many podcasts are largely socialist propaganda mills.
Here are three things you should do:
- Make sure you do not vote for a pro-socialist candidate in November. Use our Voter Guide, available here. https://www.electionforum.org/california-voter-recommendations/
- Be able to expose the lies of socialism. One way to learn how to do this is to get my book, The Deep State: 15 Surprising Dangers You Should Know. The last two chapters are on socialism. You can get it on Amazon, here, or call 615-814-6633 to order. You can also send a check to Media Specialists for $27.95 (includes shipping and handling) to:
Deep State Book
1313 4th Avenue North,
Nashville, TN 37208.
- Go to FreedomFest 2020 in July. It is better than a 4-year college education on history, economics, investing, politics, and more. You can get all the details here. https://www.freedomfest.com/event/41f363be-7f73-44e9-8c7b-3ecd42e4049b/summary?5S%2CM3%2C41f363be-7f73-44e9-8c7b-3ecd42e4049b= I’ll be speaking on two topics. I hope you will come.
What do you think? Email me at [email protected].