When it comes to President Trump’s tax reform plan, here are seven things you won’t hear about from the progressive media, Facebook and establishment politicians.
- Special interest groups fight against your tax cuts: Special interest groups, labor unions and the biased media have come out full force against any tax reform. Washington lobbyists and special interest groups want to protect beneficial tax breaks.
In fact, a coalition of liberal groups and unions are spending hundreds of thousands of dollars on TV ads, Facebook, emails and more, distorting the tax plan and falsely saying it’s a giveaway to the rich.
As a small business owner, I have seen how crushing the regulations and taxes have been on my clients and competitors. It’s robbed people of jobs, income raises, and so much more.
And, as a small business owner, I can tell you that tax reform will have such a dramatic, positive impact on business that we will see a historic economic boon, maybe the largest in U.S. history. Without this tax reform, we will probably see a crash in the stock market and a depression.
- The progressive media and social sites such as Facebook distort the truth: CNN, CBS, NBC, ABC and other media continue to push the lie that tax cuts and reform will only benefit the rich.
They give you a biased side of the story, quoting mostly opponents, not being fair and balanced, creating doubt, suspicion and anger.
The progressive forces – the media, social web sites, politicians – sow misinformation and half-truths. By doing so, special interests and the press could kill the economy turnaround that has just begun.
- Americans finally get a $4,000 raise: The tax reform plan adds up to a $4,000 per family boost in income. All Americans will benefit. It isn’t about giving to the rich. Just by reducing the top corporate tax rate from 35 percent to 20 percent will BOOST middle-class incomes substantially.
And it will set the stage for historic economic growth, jobs and pay raises. The new tax reform plan, proposed by President Trump, is geared to put money in you and your family’s pockets.
- The Big Lie – tax reform only helps the rich: Political progressives like Chuck Schumer, Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren and Obama before them, love to divide America by wealth. They gloss over the fact “the rich” pay their fair share of taxes AND MORE.
Using 2014 statistics, those making over $250,000 paid over half (55%) of all individual income taxes collected, even though they accounted for only 2.7% of all returns filed. To the Left, “the rich” is a one-size-fits-all label for “evil people” who don’t deserve the wealth they’ve created. That argument is pure socialism, which is their ultimate goal for America.
- 100% of Democratic politicians oppose the tax reform plan: Why? Pure and simple — politics. If you recall, when Trump won the presidency, the Democratic Party was in such a state of rage they swore to become obstructionists and fight everything on Trump’s agenda. That includes tax reform and a tax break for you and your family! Democrats forget that their own president, John F. Kennedy, implemented tax cuts and greatly boosted the economy.
Democrats are also threatened by any cuts to their “tax and spend” doctrine. After all, if we cut taxes, how will we recoup that money? Simple, free-market enterprise takes care of that. When a company pays less taxes, it has more money to invest back into the marketplace.
- What will the tax reform plan do? After 8 years of painful stagnant economic growth in America, tax reform is critical to turning the economy around. Trump’s tax reform, over the next 10 years, will create:
- 12 million new jobs
- $10 trillion in additional economic activity
- $3 trillion in budgetary savings
It’s time to change the tax code. It’s time to stop punishing family businesses and middle-class Americans.
It will put money back in your pocket. A thriving economy, after all, benefits everyone.
- Here’s what you can do to help: Please call your representative in Washington, D.C., at 202-224-3121, and tell them to support tax reform and tax cuts.
Liberals love Trump’s tax plan … when told it’s Bernie Sanders’ plan. Watch this hilarious 3 ½-minute video.
What do you think? Write me at [email protected]