If a Christian group sought to spread Christian beliefs in public school classrooms – with the goal of converting school children to Christianity – there would be loud protests from the media and politicians.
They would all be citing separation of church and state talking points.
No one would be calling them “Christophobic.”
But when Islamic organizations seek to promote the teachings of Islam in public schools, the media and politicians are silent … for fear of being labeled “Islamophobic.”
But make no mistake. Efforts are underway … behind the scenes … under the radar … to turn America’s school children into Muslims.
Here are 4 examples you need to know about. These are just the tip of the iceberg:
- Public high school students were taught Muslim propaganda as history.
The “history” lessons in a Newton, Massachusetts high school came from the Arab World Studies Notebook – a textbook funded by a Saudi Arabian oil company which also funds the terrorist groups Hamas and Al-Qaida.
Among other falsehoods, the textbook teaches:
- There is a “Hollywood Jewish conspiracy” to portray Arabs negatively in movies
- Jerusalem is “Palestine’s capital.”
- High school students were ordered to copy the Islamic creed “Shahada.”
The Shahada states in part, “There is no God but Allah, and Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.”
A worksheet distributed to students by teachers at La Plata High School in Maryland stated, “Most Muslims’ faith is stronger than the average Christian.”
- Middle school students were taught lessons on the teachings of Islam.
Students at Mountain Ridge Middle School in West Virginia – in a unit on world religions – were encouraged to study and identify with Islam’s key religious beliefs.
Assignments were given which included:
- Writing the Islamic conversion creed – the Shahada – in Arabic
- Reading chapters from the Quran
- Fasting for 24 hours during Ramadan while giving their lunch money to a food bank
- A school district instructed teachers to give preferential treatment to Muslim students during the month of Ramadan.
Written guidelines from a Seattle school district for its teachers suggested that no tests be given on the Islamic holidays of Eid-Al-Fitr and Eid-Al-Adha.
The teachers were also asked to greet Muslim students with phrases such as “Ramadan Mubarak” (“Happy Ramadan”) or “Ramadan Kareem” (“Have a generous Ramadan”).
Imagine the outcry if the district were asked to greet Christian students with “He is risen! Allelujah!” during the Easter season.
Watch this video of Sharifa Alkhateeb explaining that the ultimate objective of Muslim education in American public schools is to make all of America Muslim (19 ½ minutes).
What do you think? Email me at [email protected]
Here are the rest of this week’s articles:
- Undemocratic: Banning President Trump from the 2020 Ballot
- Banned by Google … I Need Your Help Now
- Worldwide Persecution Against Christians and Other Religious Minorities Has Exploded: 7 Developments You Should Know About
- Exposed: How the Deep State Undermines Democracy and Promotes Socialism [Video]
- Join Me at FreedomFest 2019