The most important book of the 2020 election.
That’s what it has been called.
I would encourage you to buy, read, and pass out copies of The Christian Voter: 7 Non-Negotiables for Voting For, Not Against, Your Values.
Nowhere else will you see laid out how Christians should vote based upon a biblical worldview.
It explains what the non-negotiables are that Christians must have. Non-negotiables that Christians should never vote against.
Here is some of what you will get in this book:
- How to strategically limit evil (Chapter 3)
- The Christian Civil Rights issue of our time (Chapter 4)
- The little known, but dangerous lie that Christians can ignore the 7 essential non-negotiables in voting (Chapter 5)
- How to not be fooled when voting against a Christian worldview (Chapter 6)
- How local, state and national elections impact Christians (Chapter 8)
- The big lie! Christians shouldn’t vote because… (Chapter 10)
- 3 dangerous myths about the power, influence and impact of the Christian vote (Chapter 12)
- How to activate Christians to vote right (Chapter 15)
- Church ballot harvesting: what it is and how your church can do it (Chapter 16)
- Religious freedom under attack: what every Christian should know for the 2020 election (Chapter 17)
One copy is great, but you should order more for people in your church such as Pastors, Youth Leaders, church members, those who are doing home Bible studies and more.
So, finally, you can contribute the following ways:
1. Call 615-814-9333 to purchase a copy of the book
2. You can also send a check to:
1313 4th Avenue North
Nashville, TN 37208
A paperback copy can be purchased for $9.99 or you can purchase a hardback copy for $24.99.
Order today to receive your own, autographed copy.
What do you think? Email me at [email protected].