The biased media, progressive politicians and Deep State bureaucrats just went ballistic over President Trump and his UN speech.
On North Korea, Trump said at the UN:
“The United States has great strength and patience, but if it is forced to defend itself or its allies, we have no choice but to destroy North Korea.”
It was strategic.
It was purposeful.
And unlike any talk by Obama.
The Rev. Franklin Graham wrote: “Thank God we have a President who is not afraid to speak truth to the whole world. It made you proud to be an American.”
But the progressive media didn’t see it that way:
CNN’s Jim Acosta blasted the speech as “Tweets strung together, threats and saber-rattling.”
Vanity Fair called it a “maniacal soliloquy.”
The Baltimore Sun asked, “Who’s the madman, Kim or Trump?”
And if you can believe it, ABC went so far as saying Trump’s warning to North Korea “borders on the threat of committing a war crime.”
The liberal news media wasted no time bringing Obama officials to blast Trump, including Hillary Clinton.
Yet it was officials such as Clinton who went easy on North Korea’s belligerence and allowed it to become a nuclear state.
Our progressive politicians reacted just as negatively. Trump’s clear and concise speech had heads spinning among Diane Feinstein’s, Bernie Sanders and the like.
When he was addressing the UN, Obama criticized our voter ID laws to tyrants and dictators who think nothing about throwing political opponents in jail and trampling on human rights.
Trump reminded world leaders that North Korea has:
- Starved to death millions of its people.
- Its reckless pursuit of nuclear weapons and ballistic missiles threatens the world.
- That “Rocket man” (Kim Jong-un) is on a suicide mission for him and his regime.
He called on the United Nations to take the lead and disarm North Korea.
And if it doesn’t quickly, the U.S. will act out of our self-interest. No more letting the UN and globalism prevail.
Iran was next to face Trump’s wrath. Trump pointed out that:
- The Iranian government needs to be confronted on its mission of mass murder, the destruction to Israel and death to America.
- Iran masks a corrupt dictatorship behind the false guise of democracy.
- It’s an economically depleted rogue state whose cheap exports are violence, bloodshed and chaos.
- Oil profits go to fund terrorists like Hezbollah.
“We cannot let a murderous regime continue these destabilizing activities while building missiles,” Trump said.
He warned that the U.S. may cancel the unfair Iran agreement if that country continues its pace of building a nuclear program.
“It’s one of the worst deals the U.S. has entered into. It’s an embarrassment.”
Other highlights from the politically incorrect Trump speech:
- Islamic Extremism that gives rise to terrorists must be eradicated.
- There should be no safe havens from which terrorists can strike.
- The scourge of our planet today is a small group of rogue regimes.
- Speaking of Venezuela, he said, socialism is a failed system that brings poverty and anguish to a country’s people. (See my story on Socialism and Venezuela by CLICKING HERE).
- Human Rights Council has members with terrible human rights records at home.
Trump ended his speech with a call to action.
“Let this be our mission. We will fight together, sacrifice together and stand together for peace, for justice, for freedom and family and for Almighty God who made us all.”
Watch Trumps powerful 41-minute speech in its entirety.
What do you think? Write me at [email protected]