It’s all politics.
The impeachment of President Trump in the House and the trial in the Senate is partisan.
Liking President Trump or not, doesn’t matter.
Being a socialist, Democrat or Independent doesn’t matter.
What matters is whether the president should be impeached for the phone conversation he had…
The answer is a big “NO.”
There was no quid pro quo.
There was no inappropriate withholding of funds approved by Congress to provide military and for the Ukraine.
Was seeking political gain the motive behind the phone call?
The request to the Ukrainian President to investigate political corruption between his government and the gas company the Bidens were involved with may have been inappropriate.
But to totally ignore the corruption that had taken place in the Ukraine would not have been right either.
So, its messy. But not impeachable.
The Republicans, the consultants and the biased media are all wrong about what’s going.
Why are the Democrats impeaching the president when they know that the end result will be setting a precedent that every time the House of Representatives is controlled by the political party that is in opposition to the president, there will be an impeachment?
They have undermined the integrity of our republic.
In other words, impeachments for purely political reasons will now go on and on as part of American politics … and will paralyze Congress in the future.
So why are the Democrats doing this?
Here are the 5 reasons this impeachment is occurring:
- The socialist-Democrat base. These are the activists … the big-money donors … the community organizers. They’ve wanted impeachment from the beginning because they hate Trump … and believe he’s an imposter – an illegitimate president.
- The social media. The digital campaign for impeachment was activated by the socialist-Democrats to create the image of massive public support for impeachment … and to create intense pressure on each Democrat elected to office.
- Mobilization. The telephone calls, petitions and emails congressmen and women received was huge, giving perception that each elected official’s support base wanted impeachment.
- Media. The biased media pushed impeachment ever since Trump’s election.
- Fundraising. Donors responded to the calls for impeachment with massive funds to support the digital media campaign.
It’s been pure politics. It’s not been about presidential abuse of power or obstruction of Congress. These are just excuses. They are not impeachable offenses anyway.
This has been the first totally partisan impeachment in U.S. history.
And worse, it will not now be the last!
What do you think? Email me at [email protected]
Here are the rest of this week’s articles:
- The Media War Against Information and Independent Thought: Never Underestimate the News and Social Media’s Power to Control What You Think [Videos]
- The Interview that Shocked a Pastor … and that Will Shock You Too: 4 Things Every Christian Must Know [Video]
- Election Crisis Around the Corner: You Can Help Prevent Another Blue Tsunami
- Words of Wisdom from Who? Marion Mitchell Morrison … an American Icon [Video]