It’s shocking and disturbing…
More revelations of intelligence agency political corruption and weaponization have surfaced.
Sadly, the media has almost totally ignored this.
Here are 6 new and shocking revelations you should know about:
- Former President Obama and Vice President Biden knew about spying operations against Donald Trump and his 2016 presidential campaign.
They knew about – and approved of – the political weaponization of the FBI, the CIA and the NSA.
For example, we now know that a meeting of the National Security Council took place in January 2016 – long before Donald Trump became the Republican nominee for president – in which members of the Obama administration colluded with Ukrainian officials to gather negative information on Trump. Watch this incredible 10-minute video of Rudy Guliani explaining the collusion to Fox News’ Shannon Bream.
- The FBI used a female spy to try to entrap Trump campaign aid George Papadopoulos in 2016.
The sexy woman was deployed to meet with Papadopoulos in a London bar as part of the FBI’s secret investigation into suspected collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign.
She tried to seduce him for negative information they thought he had on Hillary Clinton.
Papadopoulos was in London at the request of Stefan Halper – a Cambridge University professor who was also recruited by the FBI to try to glean information about possible Trump campaign ties to Russia.
Bottom line: during an election campaign, the FBI – which is supposed to be non-political – diverted resources to spy on a political opponent and his campaign advisors.
In a Banana Republic, the government in power commonly spies on its political enemies…
But in the U.S., this is unconstitutional. Such spying on American citizens should never happen here.
- The FBI lied to and deceived the FISA Court to obtain a warrant to spy on an innocent American citizen.
FBI director James Comey knew the so-called “Steele Dossier” was unverified and uncorroborated … yet he affirmed to the FISA Court that it was verified intelligence.
It was used to obtain a surveillance warrant for Carter Page, candidate Trump’s foreign policy adviser.
Comey didn’t bother to find out that Christopher Steele hadn’t been in Russia for 9 years … or that Trump’s personal lawyer Michael Cohen had never been in Prague – which the Steele dossier claimed.
- The report issued by Robert Mueller and his 13 Democrat anti-Trump lawyers was specifically worded to continue to undermine President Trump and his agenda.
After all the time and resources and tax dollars spent, Mueller passed the buck and left the decision regarding obstruction of justice up to the Attorney General – who didn’t take part in the investigation!
Mueller certainly could have drawn a conclusion – based on what the law requires to obtain a conviction for obstruction of justice – which would have put an end to the speculations and allegations of criminal wrongdoing by President Trump … and would have put the entire nation at rest.
But Mueller and his top prosecutorial assistant Andrew Weismann deliberately chose not to.
Because they want to keep the narrative against President Trump alive.
They want to leave the open door for Congress to impeach the President.
But Attorney General Barr and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein did draw a conclusion … as is their duty to do so when a Special Counsel does not.
Congress is not a judicial branch of government. It doesn’t have the authority to make legal rulings or draw legal conclusions. Those responsibilities belong to the Department of Justice.
The law is very specific as to the 3 facts that must be proven beyond a reasonable doubt to establish an obstruction-of-justice offense.
In his letter to Congress, William Barr wrote: “Rod Rosenstein and I have concluded that the evidence developed during the Special Counsel’s investigation is not sufficient to establish that the President committed an obstruction-of-justice offense.”
As expected, the House Judiciary Committee rejected Barr’s judgment and attacked his character – accusing him of lying to Congress.
Some are even calling for his resignation – or impeachment.
- Mueller’s “unprofessional” and “snitty” letter to Attorney General Barr was illegally leaked to the press.
The Mueller complaint letter was leaked the night before Barr was scheduled to testify before the Senate Judiciary Committee.
The letter was most likely written by Mueller’s prosecutorial team rather than by Mueller himself … although Mueller signed it.
It reads in part: “The summary letter the Department sent to Congress and released to the public late in the afternoon of March 24 did not fully capture the context, nature and substance of this office’s work and conclusions.”
But that wasn’t the purpose of Barr’s letter to Congress – as he clearly stated.
And the fact that Barr called Mueller on the phone and asked, “What’s with the letter?” has been completely ignored by the media.
Barr asked Mueller point-blank if he disagreed with any of the content of his letter to Congress. Robert Mueller said “No.”
- Democrat politicians and the progressive media are desperate to bring down President Trump and remove him from office no matter what it takes.
Why is there such desperation to destroy Trump’s presidency?
- President Trump is disrupting the status quo in Washington D.C. of government rule by the elite establishment big-government politicians and bureaucrats.
- The Trump administration is about to investigate the investigators and expose the illegal and unconstitutional politicization and weaponization of executive branch agencies. The “swamp” is about to be drained … and those who have been hiding there since the Clinton, Bush and Obama administrations are about to be held accountable. And they are in panic mode.
John Marini – author of Unmasking the Administrative State: The Crisis of American Politics in the Twenty-First Century – makes an astute observation:
“Scandal can provide a way for defenders of the status quo to undermine the legitimacy of those who have been elected on a platform of challenging the status quo.”
This is why President Trump – and all who support him – are constantly under attack by establishment politicians and their media cheerleaders.
What do you think? Email me at [email protected]
Here are the rest of this week’s articles:
- Game Changer: The Black Vote – Socialism or Capitalism? Freedom or Collectivism? [Video]
- Disturbing Reality: The Death of Free Speech on Social Media Means the Death of Fair Elections in America [Video]
- Shocking Religious Freedom Study: Most Americans Favor Less Religious Freedom
- Plan to Join Me at FreedomFest 2019