It’s shocking and disturbing…
It’s dishonest and corrupt…
The socialist and progressive media and politicians are feeding the American people a false narrative about anti-Semitism in American politics.
They are accusing the president of being anti-Semitic for wondering out loud why Jewish voters often vote for socialist and progressive candidates.
Let’s consider why the president might raise such a question:
1. The freshman Congresswomen known as the “Squad” – Ilhan Omar (D-MN), Rashida Tlaib (D-MI), Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) – known as AOC – and Ayanna Pressley (D-MA) – have engaged is a steady stream of anti-Israel and anti-Semitic rhetoric and actions ever since they were elected in the 2018 midterms.
Here are just a few examples:
- They strongly support the pro-Palestinian, anti-Israel Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) movement against Israel.
- Omar justifies a legislated boycott against Israel, comparing such a boycott to past boycotts of Nazi Germany.
- AOC characterizes the nation of Israel as a “criminal” enterprise.
- Both Tliab and Omar posted an anti-Israel political cartoon depicting Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and President Trump extending blue-suited arms, each with a hand over one of the Congresswomen’s mouths … with a Star of David in between the two arms, forming an Israeli flag.
- They called a Palestinian terrorist who murdered 38 Israelis – 13 of them children – a “national hero.”
2. Socialist and progressive politicians generally support the Palestinian movement. Conservative and libertarian politicians generally do not.
The media cheerleads for the Palestinians against Israel … and heavily criticizes Israel for building settlements in “occupied territory” – and for defending its southern border against brazen incursions by Hamas.
3. Socialist and progressive politicians supported the Iran nuclear deal – which was and still is a grave threat to Israel’s national security. Conservative and libertarian politicians did not support the Iran deal.
The media dismisses the Iran deal as being a danger to Israel’s security…
And they dismiss the $150 billion former president Obama gave to Iran to fund terrorist groups to attack Israel.
4. Socialist and progressive politicians supported the most hostile president against Israel in modern American history – Barack Obama – and they criticize everything President Trump does in support of Israel.
And President Trump is the one who is anti-Semitic?
Look at the facts that contradict the media’s false narrative:
1. President Trump formally recognized Jerusalem as the capital of Israel – and moved the U.S. embassy from Tel-Aviv to Jerusalem. No other U.S. president had the courage to anger the Palestinians and make this move.
2. President Trump cut off all U.S. funding for terrorist activities by the Palestinian Authority.
3. President Trump recognized Israel’s sovereignty over the Golan Heights.
4. President Trump withdrew from the Iran nuclear deal because it was disadvantageous to Israel and to the U.S.
Anti-Semitism is alive and well in American politics…
But those who accuse President Trump of being anti-Semitic are the ones who are the real anti-Semites.
Click here and scroll down to listen to radio and talk-show host Mark Levin discussing Antisemitism and identity politics in America (about 7 minutes).
What do you think? Email me at [email protected]
Here are the rest of this week’s articles:
- Your Voice Has an Impact Even Before the 2020 Presidential Election: Have You Expressed Your Opinion Yet?
- “It’s Like a War Zone:” Churches First to Help Hurricane Dorian Victims in the Bahamas [Audio]
- Church Ballot Harvesting: The Interview that Will Shock Every Church [Audio]
- They Said What? Shocking, Mind-Boggling Statements from Presidential Candidates You Won’t Believe [Audio]