If the 2020 presidential election were held today, who would you vote for?
If you haven’t already voted in our 2020 presidential election poll, click here to let me know.
And write a brief reason why you like your chosen candidate.
We’ll be sending the poll results to the media and sharing them in our national radio and TV interviews, on social media, and in public speeches.
We’ll also send out the results in all of our newsletters.
Your voice is important … Your voice has an impact.
Your preliminary vote will influence the press … the politicians … large donors … and most importantly, other voters.
These valuable poll results will be used to do strategic marketing and training to:
- Help impact the 2020 election
- Highlight the true trends in the critical presidential race
- Give a voice to you and your friends
In an unofficial poll taken by the Huey Report at the FreedomFest conference, 66% of attendees who voted picked President Donald Trump for president for 2020. The breakdown of the other 34% of poll participants was as follows:
- 20% voted for potential Libertarian presidential candidate Congressman Adam Kokesh.
- 7% voted for Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard.
- 7% voted for former Libertarian vice presidential candidate and now Republican presidential candidate Bill Weld.
The surprising results are probably based upon looking at the socialist alternatives of Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren, Kamala Harris, Tom Steyer and Joe Biden.
The poll also revealed a positive excitement about:
- Business deregulation
- Protection of religious and civil liberties
- Appointments to the Supreme Court of strict constructionists versus judicial activists
- Opposition to socialism
Please, take a moment to tell us who you want to win the election – and write a brief comment on why you like your choice. Then, share the poll with your friends through email, Facebook, Instagram and more.
Thank you in advance!
Once again, click here to access the poll.
What do you think? Email me at [email protected]
Here are the rest of this week’s articles:
- Facts vs. Fiction: How the Media Spreads a False Narrative about Antisemitism in American Politics [Audio]
- “It’s Like a War Zone:” Churches First to Help Hurricane Dorian Victims in the Bahamas [Audio]
- Church Ballot Harvesting: The Interview that Will Shock Every Church [Audio]
- They Said What? Shocking, Mind-Boggling Statements from Presidential Candidates You Won’t Believe [Audio]