You’re not being told the truth about the impeachment proceedings against President Trump…
These words are what the impeachment hearings being conducted by the congressional Democrats and the biased media are all about … along with 3 years of Deep State sabotage against the president … and against Vice President Mike Pence.
Here are 12 shocking facts you should know … and that the media isn’t reporting:
1. The CIA/Deep State started the latest controversy.
An anonymous CIA Deep State operative/bureaucrat – with an identified and admitted anti-Trump bias – filed a complaint about a presidential phone call to the newly-elected president of Ukraine.
He wasn’t on the call, so all the information in his complaint was second-hand or third-hand.
The identity of the so-called “whistleblower” – and everyone he worked with at the CIA – is being hidden.
2. The purpose of President Trump’s phone call was to congratulate the new Ukrainian president on his election victory.
It wasn’t an “inappropriate” phone call at all. And the transcript of the call has shown that the whistleblower allegations that President Trump “pressed” the Ukrainian president to “dig up dirt” on a political opponent or suffer the withholding of military aid are totally false.
The allegations in the complaint have even been denied by the President of Ukraine himself!
Of course, none of these facts matter to Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi … or to House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff (D-CA).
3. Here is what you need to know about impeachment.
Impeachment is a 3-step process outlined in Article II, section 4 of the Constitution. There are 3 constitutional grounds on which impeachment proceedings may begin:
- Felonies and Misdemeanors
Once it has been determined that impeachment is necessary, here’s what happens:
- The House of Representatives conducts an inquiry, interviews witnesses, and debates the merit of the allegations against the elected or appointed civil officer.
- The House votes on the “Articles of Impeachment.” A simple majority vote becomes a formal accusation or charge against the government official. It’s the equivalent of a formal indictment … which is then referred to the Senate for “trial.”
- Presidential impeachment trials are presided over by the Chief Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court. A two-thirds majority vote is required in the Senate for impeachment to result in removal from office. Any lesser vote results in acquittal of the charges.
4. The “whistleblower is a part of a coordinated, purposeful attack on President Trump.
From the 2016 presidential campaign until now, Donald Trump has been under constant attacks from elements within the U.S. intelligence agencies. Many of the former leaders of the intelligence community – John Brennan, James Clapper, James Comey, Andrew McCabe and Peter Strzok – have been removed. But there are still many more Deep State operatives in the intelligence community who haven’t yet been identified and weeded out. One of these is the so-called “whistleblower.”
Two months before the alleged “inappropriate” phone call with the Ukrainian president, President Trump was talking about working with Ukraine on a collusion investigation.
Attorney General William Barr and U.S. Attorney John Durham are investigating how the Russia collusion hoax began in 2016. This investigation terrifies those who were involved in the real Russia collusion – the attempt to destroy the candidacy – and then the election victory – of Donald Trump.
In responding to a question about Barr’s investigation of the Deep State, President Trump said to reporters on the White House lawn on May 24th, “I hope he looks at the U.K., and I hope he looks at Australia, and I hope he looks at Ukraine… because there was a hoax that was perpetrated on our country… And somebody has to get to the bottom of it.”
5. The impeachment inquiry will not go anywhere.
The entire impeachment inquiry is a sham….
It’s political theater…
The circus will end in December … before the 2020 primary election season begins early next year.
Congress will do nothing to address the real problems facing America – health care, infrastructure, illegal immigration, etc.
They are paralyzed by hatred for President Trump.
6. This impeachment fiasco will undermine the trust of any government official in talking to the president.
Presidential phone conversations with foreign leaders are by definition classified and should not be leaked or otherwise revealed to the general public.
It was perfectly normal for the call transcript to be placed originally on a private server not accessible to unauthorized staff or to the press.
Now that this call transcript has been made public, government leaders are going to be hesitant to talk honestly with U.S. presidents for fear that their conversations will be made public.
7. The CIA/FBI and Deep State bureaucrats must be fired and punished.
They should be held accountable for their illegal and unethical actions.
So far, none have been punished … and some have signed lucrative book deals – and/or have been hired by progressive media outlets as news analysts and contributors.
8. The Deep State wants President Trump removed from office in any way possible.
The intelligence agencies tried to destroy Trump during the 2016 election campaign. And when that failed, they attempted a political coup to reverse the 2016 election and nullify 63 million voters.
9. How the Deep State bureaucrats have tried to nullify the 2016 election.
- They have created an unprecedented number of classified leaks.
- They have sabotaged meetings and policies.
- They have issued government reports undermining the president.
- They have engaged in partisan political activity using taxpayer money.
- They have subverted and refused to follow Trump’s executive orders and policies.
10. Why Donald Trump is hated so much.
- He is a political outsider.
- He’s not in the pocket of the lobbyists – he doesn’t owe them any favors in exchange for campaign contributions. (See chapter 7 of my book, The Deep State: 15 Surprising Dangers You Should Know – “K Street and the Lobbyists: The Invisible Deep State Support Network”)
- He is not a globalist – he puts U.S. interests first.
11. What about Joe Biden and the Ukraine.
While Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi and House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff accuse President Trump of a cover-up … guess who the real cover-up artist is – former Vice President Joseph R. Biden, Jr.
There is no doubt that there are unanswered questions about Joe Biden’s and his son Hunter Biden’s involvement in Burisma – a Ukrainian gas company.
It’s not inappropriate for a U.S. President to question a newly-elected Ukrainian president about his intentions regarding an investigation into possible corruption involving U.S. persons and a Ukrainian business.
What most people don’t know – and what the progressive media refuses to report – is that the U.S. has a treaty with Ukraine specifically regarding mutual cooperation in international investigations.
The treaty was signed – quite ironically – by former President Bill Clinton.
12. What the socialist/progressives hope to accomplish.
Their overall goal is to confuse voters and demoralize any Trump supporters … and convince millennials and undecided voters that President Trump can’t win in 2020 … and shouldn’t win.
Their secondary goals:
- Destroy Attorney General Bill Barr’s credibility and impede his investigation into the origins of the Russia collusion hoax
- Destroy the Durham investigation
- Politically destroy Secretary of State Mike Pompeo
- Politically destroy President Trump and Vice President Pence
You can learn more about the goals, strategies and tactics of the Deep State in my book, The Deep State: 15 Surprising Dangers You Should Know.
You can order it on Amazon in either hardback or Kindle by clicking here.
If you prefer paying by check,
send a check for $29.95 (Includes Shipping & Handling) to:
Deep State Book
21171 S. Western Avenue, Suite 2642
…And I’ll send you an autographed copy of The Deep State: 15 Surprising Dangers You Should Know. What do you think? Email me at [email protected]
Here are the rest of this week’s articles:
- A Time for Action: Please Help Me Complete the 2020 Voter Guides Before the Primary Season Begins
- Poverty Drops By 1.4 Million: How Lower Taxes and Deregulation Are Transforming Our Economic Future for the Good [5 Facts the Media Isn’t Telling You]
- President Trump Delivers Strong Message to UN General Assembly: 7 Key Policy Points Media Ignores While Focusing on Tweets Instead of Speeches [Video]
- “See You at the Pole” Day 2019: Only One Student Shows Up at a Florida High School [Video]