The socialist/progressive politicians and the mainstream media constantly talk about income inequality, wealth redistribution and the need to increase government regulation and taxes in order to guarantee every American a “living wage.”
This is just the opposite of what has been happening to lift people out of poverty.
Meanwhile, positive economic news is being ignored and is going unreported.
Here’s a list of encouraging economic facts that were released recently by the U.S. Census Bureau:
- The number of Americans living in poverty decreased by 1.4 million in 2018.
- The poverty rate is at its lowest level since 2001.
- The majority of new hires in the American workforce today are blacks and other non-whites.
- Individuals with disabilities are entering the workforce in record numbers.
- Households with earnings in excess of $100,000 have more than tripled since 1967.
President Trump’s pro-growth agenda was designed to empower all Americans by helping parents, students and workers from all races and walks of life reach their full economic potential.
The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 – along with President Trump’s business deregulation efforts – have helped to drive the economic numbers we are seeing today…
What can help sustain these positive trends?
- A new trade deal with China that prohibits their theft of our technology … and increases business and job growth in the U.S.
- Welfare reform that puts the focus on families – not on Washington – by helping parents stuck on the workforce sidelines to find and retain meaningful, good-paying jobs
- Budget restraint and reductions in spending that allow tax rates to remain low
What could reverse these positive trends?
- Higher taxes
- More government regulations
- The “Green New Deal”
- Laws requiring higher minimum wages
- Extended trade wars and tariffs that don’t result in new trade deals advantageous to the U.S.
What do you think? Email me at [email protected]
Here are the rest of this week’s articles:
- Impeachment, the Deep State and the War on Truth: 12 Shocking Facts Every Voter Should Know [Video]
- A Time for Action: Please Help Me Complete the 2020 Voter Guides Before the Primary Season Begins
- President Trump Delivers Strong Message to UN General Assembly: 7 Key Policy Points Media Ignores While Focusing on Tweets Instead of Speeches [Video]
- “See You at the Pole” Day 2019: Only One Student Shows Up at a Florida High School [Video]